I know you’re all DYING to know, so here’s my plan as of now:
- 10am – Give Blood THEN Coming Soon: Books You’re Gonna Love
- 11:30am – True Blood
- 1pm – Being Human
- 2:30pm – Dealer Room/Exhibit Hall?
- 4pm – Voyager
- 5:30pm – The Hunger Games
- 7pm – Probably dinner with friends, Pacific Rim
- 8:30pm – Harry Potter from Page to Screen
- 10am – Everything Evolves
- 11:30am – An Hour with Tom Felton
- 1pm – The Heroes Journey of Neville Longbottom
- 2:30pm – The Guild – Q&A
- 4pm – The Doctor Who Universe Experience
- 5:30pm – Game of Thrones – Winter is Coming!
- 7pm – Skeptical Activism 201 – The Skeptics Strike Back
- 8:30pm – Whiskey, Haggis, and Madmen
- 10am – The IT Crowd: Have You Tried Turning It Off and On Again?
- 11:30am – Eureka
- 1pm – Mark Sheppard
- 2:30pm – Dealer Room/Exhibit Hall
- 4pm – Smallville
- 5:30pm – Dinner?
- 7pm – Stetsons are Cool: Doctor Who New Series Review
- 8:30pm – The Big Bang Theory – Are We the Joke?
- 10pm – The Future of the Secular Movement
- 11:30pm – Sherlock
- 10am – Unintelligent Design
- 11:30am – Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
- 1pm – What’s All This Then: The Next Wave in British Media
- 2:30pm – Game of Thrones
So, there ya go. I woke up with a headache this morning that I’m hoping will go away ASAP. I got Em off to the bus and my mom’s here to pick her up this afternoon.
We did our first soccer practice last night and it was BLAZING hot. I felt sick quite a few times and had to leave in the middle to sit in the AC in the car and cool down. It’s bad enough that it’s at 5pm, but we’re also on the part of the field with absolutely NO shade. And I tried bringing out my umbrella, but it didn’t help at ALL. I think we’re gonna work out a car pool schedule with two other moms, so hopefully I’ll only have to go to every third practice. There’s one little girl on Em’s team who is a brat. She back talked the entire time and wouldn’t do anything the coach asked. Most of the girls just wanted to be silly and didn’t listen well. And I’m including my daughter in that one. The coach is an older guy and he’s not stern at ALL with them. I don’t have a good feeling about this season at all.