From the Weight Watchers Points Plus Cookbook:
Rosemary Chicken with Balsamic-Glazed Onions
- 2 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 small onions, each cut into 8 wedges
- 1/4 c balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 4 (5oz) skinless boneless chicken breasts
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp minced fresh rosemary or 1/2 tsp dried
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onions and cook, turning often, until lightly browned, about 5 minutes. Add vinegar, honey, and Worcestershire sauce and simmer until onions are tender, about 5 minutes. Transfer to bowl and keep warm. Wipe out skillet.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt, pepper, and rosemary. Spray skillet with nonstick spray and set over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook, turning once, until cooked through, about 8 minutes. Serve chicken with onions.
Per Serving (1 chicken breast with 1/3 c onions): 6 Points Plus, 243 cal, 6g Total Fat, 1g Sat Fat, 0g Trans Fat, 78mg Chol, 393mg Sod, 17g Total Carb, 14g Total Sugar, 1g Fib, 29g Prot, 35mg Calc