Starting Weight: 239.2
Current Weight: 165.4
Weekly Change: +3.8
Total Loss: 73.8
4th and Final Goal: 93.2 (146lb Goal Weight)
Daily Points Allowance: 26
Activity Point Earned Last Week: 37 (used 27)
Weekly Points Used Last Week: 49 (plus 27 APs)
Well that’s totally and completely deserved. I’ve felt extremely out of control this week. I ate and ate and ate. We went out to hibatchi on Christmas Eve instead of doing our regular pizza. Honestly, I would have done better with the pizza. The next day I ate all sorts of leftover snacks that I’d made for Monday. Oh, and that Monday, I ate a TON of the sweets. Christmas evening, we did Chinese. Yesterday, we did Longhorn for my bday. To be fair, I did do the under 500 filet meal at LH and only added a Skinny Citrus Margarita to it (2 P+). But honestly, I just felt awful eating all that crap. But here’s the thing: I kept eating it, knowing how awful I felt. What’s up with that? It was like I couldn’t stop! Well, last night, I packaged up all our leftover stuff to take with us tomorrow. I put it all in disposable containers and it’s not coming back with us.
On the plus side, it was a really good meeting today at WW. We had the sub I don’t care for, but she wasn’t as bad today. There was nothing revolutionary about the topic, it just seemed to hit me today. I suppose it’s just what I needed. 🙂
On the exercise front, I skipped Sunday. And I skipped Christmas day. But I went the rest of the days, so that’s something. I’ve been skipping the strength stuff this week and just running. I went today too, but I’ll get back to the strength stuff tomorrow.
Oh, here’s some reviews on the recipes I did:
- No Bake Golden Oreo Truffles – This was good, as usual. My mom said it was better than the regular Oreo ones. I did them smaller this year too.
- Sugar Cookies – This was just from a mix, but they were really tasty.
- Low-Fat Zucchini Brownies – These are almost too moist, imho. They’re more like cake. They’re only 2P+ though.
- Cake Batter Fudge – This never set, so it’s REALLY gooey. It wasn’t rainy that day, so I’m not sure what the deal was. I’ve kept it in the freezer though.
- Red Velvet Cheese Ball – Everyone said this was really good. But almost none of it was eaten. I liked it. It looked really pretty though. 🙂
- Sugar Cookie Bars – These are really good, but SO SO SWEET
- Sumbitches – Omg guys, these are SO FREAKING GOOD. Everyone loved them. A lot.
- Shortbread Bites – This didn’t work at all. It didn’t form dough. I have no idea what I did wrong.
- Eggnog Spice Cupcakes – I didn’t end up making these. So maybe another time.